Are you happy with the way your skin looks? If not, our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Gene Vandervort, may recommend a skin rejuvenation program to improve the appearance of your facial skin. Many factors, such as acne scarring, inherent skin conditions, environment exposure or simply aging can contribute to your skin losing its youthful tone or smoothness. For a simple, solution, we offer skin rejuvenation, a take-home treatment that you can accomplish in the convenience of your own home.
With skin rejuvenation from Loudoun Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, you can treat some of the most common skin conditions, including:
- Static wrinkles: Wrinkles that are consistently visible and not dynamic.
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are lines that appear and deepen with facial expressions and muscle movement.
- Pigmentation: Darkened skin portions, such as freckles or sun spots, that can be caused by exposure to UV rays and sunlight.
- Scars: Skin irregularities caused by accident or acne. Can be of varying textures.
- Vascular conditions: Visible vessels or vascular lesions that can emerge as redness or blisters.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakened elastin fibers or collagen.
- Dull skin: Skin suffering from dead cell buildup, either on the surface or within the pores.
Our skin rejuvenation procedure can help address these underlying problems. With skin rejuvenation, we can lighten areas of hyper-pigmentation, reduce the fine wrinkles of the face, and produce an overall softer texture within your skin. Skin rejuvenation treatments can be completed by itself or in conjunction with other treatments, such as a chemical peel. Rejuvenation also can work well with laser wrinkle removal treatment for improved results.
If you are tired of looking at wrinkled or damaged skin, we invite you to contact our practice today and schedule a consultation to learn more about skin rejuvenation in Ashburn and Leesburg, Virginia.